The BWPA Membership Form can be printed & sent to:
White Waltham Airfield
or returned via email to email@example.com
If you wish to pay your membership fee by direct debit please complete the BWPA direct debit form and return it to us along with your Membership Application Form. The direct debit form has to be sent in hard copy by post due to bank policy.
Full membership is open to women who hold or have held UK or overseas equivalent licences:
- Full Pilots Licence (PPL, NPPL, BCPL, CPL, ATPL)
- Hang Gliding and Paragliding Pilot
- Bronze or higher badge for gliding
- Other women aircrew holding appropriate licences
Associate membership is open to:
- women training for the above licences
- women and men interested in furthering the aims of the Association and committed to the Association’s Objectives
- Both full and Associate Members may take out Family Membership to cover their parents, partners and children under eighteen years of age. All contact for a Family Membership will be through one address.
- Young people over 16 years and under the age of 18 years may join as Youth Members on payment of 50% of the usual Associate subscription. Youth Members cannot exercise rights as Full Members even if otherwise qualified until aged 18 years. Young people younger than 16 years would be expected to join in association with a Family Membership.
For more information or to have a membership and direct debit form posted to you please contact the Membership Secretary.
If you need to contact us about a change of address or any other matters, please contact the Membership Secretary.
Annual membership starts 1 May each year. New members joining after May should pay on a pro-rata basis according to the table below (note: members under 25 that are in full time education, and members over 80 pay the under 18 rate):
|Month||Member 18 or over||Member under 18||Family Member|
|May – July||£40.00||£20.00||£45.00|
|Aug – October||£30.00||£15.00||£33.85|
|November – January||£20.00||£10.00||£22.50|
|February – April||£10.00||£5.00||£11.25|
|Total Annual Fee||£40||£20||£45|