It is with great pleasure that we are now able to announce the names of our 2019 scholarship winners. This year there were seven scholarships offered – three flying scholarships and four groundschool scholarships.
– BWPA Flying Start (£1000) for new, inexperienced pilots to gain their first qualifications.
Awarded to Fiona Hesler
– BWPA Flying High (£1000) for licensed pilots who wish to gain further qualifications, take part in significant competitions, or undertake other suitable activities to help them further their personal flying aims.
Sharing the award are Tamara Leitan and Linda Clarke
– BWPA CATS CPL/ATPL Scholarship for the full value of the CATS Aviation Training, Luton ground school CPL/ATPL (A or H) course
Awarded to Aeryn Parsons
– Two BWPA Bristol Groundschool ATPL Scholarships, each for half the value of the Bristol Groundschool ATPL (A or H) course
Awarded to Vanessa Bartlett and Tessa Morris-Paterson
– Two BWPA Easy PPL Ground School Scholarships for new and inexperienced pilots towards gaining their PPL(A) ground school qualifications.
Awarded to Lara Griggs and Intisar Ahmed
The selection panel would like to thank all who applied, thank our sponsors and congratulate all our winners – we look forward to hearing of their progress.